Sunday, April 27, 2014

Secrets To Perfect Fluffy, Custardy French Toast

Secrets To Perfect Fluffy, Custardy French Toast, Toasting the bread in the oven before dipping it into the batter creates a sublimely delicious texture., My sister and five-year-old nephew have been staying with me this week, so, trying to be a good uncle, I asked beforehand what his favorite foods were. On the list, among Cheerios and chicken feet (yeah, hes a pretty awesome five-year-old), was French toast. It was a nice little bit of kismet: Kenji and I had just been talking about how Serious Eats needed a tried-and-true basic French toast recipe, which meant that I could be the awesome uncle who makes French toast every day while getting work done at the same time!Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads